1) after purchase of greenhouse film, the shed should be timely withheld. During storage, attention should be paid to preventing exposure to the sun, preventing rodents from biting, preventing moisture, and the storage period should not exceed 12 months;
2) multi-layer co-extruded film has both sides, the inner and outer layers have different flow drip fog elimination, heat preservation and aging resistance functions, please pay attention to buckle the shed according to the above tips, do not buckle the shed film, to observe the outside of the greenhouse is subject to;
3) try to avoid high temperature stuffy shed, flow drop fog elimination and other functional additives precipitation at high temperature is relatively fast (especially EVA film), high temperature stuffy shed prone to spray frost (film white) phenomenon, affecting the film transmittance and flow drop fog elimination effect;
4) the effect of droplet and fog elimination will be different according to different methods. Such as the amount of moisture inside the shed, whether to use mulch, and the different management methods will affect the droplet and fog elimination performance of the shed film. So please pay attention to maintain the appropriate humidity in the shed;
5) in order to achieve a good dripping effect, please pay attention to the flat buckle shed, not excessive stretching, to prevent the occurrence of artificial wrinkles and scratches, pay attention to the tilt of the shed, generally not less than 25 degrees, so as not to affect the dripping effect;
6) sulfur fumigation will cause great damage to the film and shorten its service life, so it is recommended that you do not fumigate the greenhouse;
7) the use of pesticides will reduce the droplet effect and service life of greenhouse film, please pay attention to minimize the use of pesticides;
8) the change of weather has a great impact on the growth of crops, so when the climate conditions deteriorate, other corresponding protective measures should be taken as far as possible.